DeepBlue mobile home is based on light gauge steel frame system with high performance finishing materials. The whole house can be assembles within couple of hours by 4workers.
the materials are the following:
1. Main structure: 89mm light gauge steel framing system based on AS/NZS 4600 standard.
the structure can be design to resist 50m/s wind and 9degree earthquake.
2. Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
3. Chassis : 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis
4. flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrior and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring , pvc carpet etc.
5.Wall cladding: 16mm PU insulated steel sandwich panel with beautiful decoration
6. interior lining: 9m fiber cement board ,water-proof ,termite-proof ,security and healthy
7. ceiling: 8mm pvc ceiling panel
8. insulation: 89mm glasswool insulation with good sound proof performance.
9.windows: PVC sliding windows
10.exterior door: high quality aluminim sliding windows
11.interior door: painted wood door
12.bathroom: shower, wash basin, toilet inculded
13. roofing: corrugated steel roofing with gutter system
14. veranda deck: W.P.C veranda flooring.
Production in DeepBlue factory:
(1)AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2)AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3)BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4)ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.